Thursday, November 26, 2009

Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures

Okay, I have been lagging way way behind on this challenge thing. I guess it wouldn't be called a challenge if it was easy. So in the past two days, I have been a picture taking nut and have stretched a few of the themes to get caught up. Please forgive me and know that I will not be subjecting you all or myself to this again.

Day 329--- #327 Thrilling


In honor of the Iron Bowl Roll Tide Roll!!!

Day 328--- #197 Neglected


Day 327--- #68 Cross


Day 326--- #307 Stuck


Day 325--- #356 What Am I?


Day 324--- #244 Public Transportation


Day 323--- #126 Graffiti


Day 322--- #218 Out To Lunch


Day 321--- #257 Regal


Day 320--- #303 Still Life


Day 319--- #65 Cookery


Day 318--- #158 Industrial


Day 317--- #294 Something Borrowed

Hand me down outfits are the best!

Day 316--- #142 Haphazard

Where Finn and Chloe decorated our tree.

Day 315--- #166 Larger Than With Life

Jeremy's idea

No comments:

Post a Comment